Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

ZERO watch


Watch concepts without traditional numerics and even analog hands? Minimalism to its extreme – or at least that’s what designer Robert Dabi is pitching. His ZERO watch has two discs  (one each for hours and minutes) that spin to tell time.



My problem with many numeric-less concepts is difficulty in reading them. The ZERO looks like it may avoid that because I have no problems reading it. No word if it’ll hit the market but the flexible metal/rubber band will come in an array of colors if it does. Hit the jump for a video.

Designer: Robert Dabi

3 comments:

  1. cool! but I don't know how to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent concept...I mean design.
    @toguints, its simple...the wider circle is the hour's hand, and its end indicates the hour. The narrower is the minutes' hand.
    Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! but I don't know how to read it :)
    Tech concepts

    ReplyDelete